Friday, April 12, 2013

Ultimate Blog Party 2013 post


Ultimate Blog Party 2013

 Hi!I am Nikolina.I am,first of all,emotional and creative person.I am always thinking about what to do next.I live every day like it's my last.I usually don't plan anything and i love to work under the pressure.I always wait for the last moment to do something.I know it can be really bad often,but it's me,and i can function that way only.
 5 years ago i met someone who really understands me.He always knows what i am thinking about and what i want to say.He is my best friend,he is great father and husband.We got married almost 4 years ago.Soon we moved to 100 years old house,which was built by his grandgrandfather.We still live here and try to build our nest.Our little girl is 2 years old.She makes us happy and proud every day,over and over.
 Our life would be perfect if he could find a job(unfortunately,that's normal in my country).I started sewing baby stuff to save some money on baby clothing and accessories,since we couldn't afford expensive,fancy clothes.I started loving those handmade stuff,so i decided to sell them in Bosnia and to make patterns for people abroad.I have so many ideas,but my budget is small,so i buy smaller fabric stashes for making patterns.I lounched etsy shop recently.I am working on a few patterns these days,but i can promise there will be something for everyone,for cheap.
   My blog is place where i share my ideas and finished projects.You can follow me on Bloglovin if you'd like to see what i spend my time on.I promise,i'll post little bit more often,and there will be a lot of interesting stuff and tutorials.Thanks for stopping by.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogging tips